Digital Bridge Solutions Launches New Kohl Children’s Museum Website on Drupal 7
Digital Bridges Solutions announced today, September 9th, 2011, the re-launch of the Kohl Children’s Museum website. The new website was built in order to enhance the existing interface and address the evolving digital media consumption and usage patterns of key audiences. Site enhancements included:
· A complete visual refresh of the user interface
· Improvements to the information architecture to allow website visitors to explore virtual exhibits and learn about other museum offerings
· Improving the functionality, usability, and maintainability of key features like eCommerce and the event calendar
· Site rebuild in an upgraded environment featuring the most current version of the Drupal content management system
· Enabling the museum to continue supporting day-to-day site administration and content updates with a lean web marketing staff
In addition to these site upgrades and improvements, Digital Bridge Solutions will continue to support Kohl Children’s Museum by providing hosting and server maintenance of the kohlchildrensmuseum.org website.